CANDLE CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Cotton wicks: Always trim your wick to 1/4" before each burn.
- Wood wicks: Keep the wick trimmed between 1/8” and 3/16” so the wax can be drawn up the wick properly.
- If the wick is too long, it may not be able to draw the wax and the result will be a poor flame.
- Burn your candle for no more than 3-4 hours at a time to avoid tunneling.
- Blow out your candle when only 1/2" of wax remains or when your wick becomes too large.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended.
- Please read warning sticker on bottom of your candle!